Modrest Urban Modern Concrete Acacia Wood Dining Set by VIG furniture
The Modern Urban Concrete Acacia Wood Dining Set is a classic choice for anyone with either a modern contemporary home or wants the industrial feel. This Beautiful set includes a 71" Buffet fitted with a lot of storage and 48" square Dining Table, and 4 Chairs.
Concrete is a natural material that possess natural properties such as small cracks, divots, and chips, these properties do not necessarily mean that a piece is damaged, defective or irreparable. Any appearance of small scratches, chips, divots or small cracks that are not structural will not be grounds for return or replacement, but should be viewed as badges of honor that enhance the piece, and the life lived around it. To learn how to care for your Concrete Furniture please refer to our Concrete Care Instructions Manual.
Buffet: W71" x D20" x H32"
Table: W48" x D48" x H30"
Chairs: W17" x D21" x H33"
Seat Height: 18"
- Lightweight Concrete Top Achieved By Adding Styrofoam Balls Into The Mixture
- Top is This Layer Of Concrete Over Wood Frame
- Eco-Friendly: Made From Recycled Concrete
- Solid Acacia Base: Brushed Technique For Rustic Feel, Stained Wenge Color
- Wax Finished Top For Stain Resistance
- Buffet has 3 Doors and 2 Drawers with Shelves Inside
- Chairs are sold in sets of (2) this set includes 4 chairs total (call for additional)
About the Manufacturer:
VIG Furniture, Inc. is a wholesaler of fine home furnishings from around the world. They represent the best furniture manufacturers, many of them on an exclusive basis. VIG Furniture Inc. offers mid to high end contemporary, modern, transitional and classic italian home furnishings that are recognized for their innovative design, high quality, functionality, and, competitive pricing.
They are considered one of the fastest growing furniture wholesalers in all of the United States. Their goal is to carry unique designs, that are both appealing and accessible to the general public. The VIG Collection is signified by european inspirations from Italy, France, Germany, Switzerland and Denmark.